Soratobu OL ~tai~ shinrei
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
High in the skies above the city, a Japanese office lady sick of her job and an incompetent tiny fairy team up to defeat evil spirits.
A faux-retro shooter inspired by doujin games and Wizball. There is one test level which repeats once you beat all the waves of enemies. Unfortunately not actively developed at the moment. Perhaps one day?
Music by the inimitable coda!
- Arrow keys to move.
- Z to fire.
- Shift to focus fire and move slowly.
- Quickly release and press fire to switch whether the fairy flies in front or behind you.
- X for special attack.
- Normally, a firewall that clears bullets and damages enemies.
- While focused with fairy in front of you, do a fairy kick!
Defeat enemies to collect spirit crystals that power up the fairy's weapons and special attacks. If you are hit and have enough power for two special attacks, you have a short window to press the special attack button and avoid dying!
- Awesome pixel scaling algorithm that looks good at almost any size! Try resizing the window! (Sorry, only in the Mac version for now.)
- Awesome sound volume controls! Say no to going into menus five deep to change the game sound volume. (Sorry, only in the Mac version for now. The Windows version is really in a sad state...)
- If you're not getting any sound on Windows, make sure the DirectX redistributable is installed.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.